This Wednesday InterUrban ArtHouse is hosting a FREE event that will cover everything you need to know about insurance for your creative business!
- Where: InterUrban ArtHouse - 8001 Newton Street (Inside the Old Post Office Building)
- When: Wed., 8/23 from 10:30-11:30
- Presenter: Mark Simcosky/ Gallagher Insurance
Topics will include:
- Loss to your contents, computer & artwork inventory. Off- Site and in Transit?
- Consigned or works of others in your care, custody, control
- Loss of business income stream.
- Crime & Theft of Money Crime
- Liability (BI/PD) from premises; operations.
- Damage to Premises Rented Premises
- Liability from any product/inventory after sold.
- Injury to “Employees” in course of work
- Liability from use of autos in the business
- Cyber/Data Breach/Extortion