This submission form is for Bits & Pieces, mixed medium exhibition spanning from October/November of 2018.
Our existence is complicated, made up of so many components, moving parts, puzzle pieces, and random scraps of experience. We then cobble together all of these gathered bits and pieces to form and build our everyday lives. This October and November, the InterUrban ArtHouse will present Bits and Pieces, a group showing of assembled and mixed media art.
All mediums are welcome, but must be made up of different, well, bits and pieces. Think collage, assemblage or found object sculpture, reconstituted images, textiles, mosaic, shapes, and scraps of color, collaboration, etc.
Programming (workshops, lectures, etc.) and Spoken word performances that interpret this theme are also welcome.
All submissions must be received by 7/31/18.
Submission does not guarantee admission into the show.
- Please submit up to 5 pieces/images and include title, medium, dimensions, and price, and if for sale.
- If pieces are still in conceptual form, please include a description/example and 5 images of past work.
- Please upload a sample of up to 2 the written works you wish to read, or
- Please upload up to 3 video/audio files of you performing your piece(s)
- Please include links to any media showcasing the music you’d like to perform
- Please give a description of the programming you’d like to facilitate or participate in between the opening and closing receptions (artist discussion panels, film screenings, informational/resource fair, etc)