This Workshop has been Cancelled! Sign up for our mailing list for updates on future Adobe Classes.
In this class photographer Kimberly Beer we will teach you the basics of Adobe Lightroom.
In this class we will learn how to use Lightroom to:
- Create a silhouette
- Create a dramatic sky using graduated filters
- Create highlights using radial filters
- Retouch the complexion of human subjects
- Remove minor distractions from a landscape image
- Create color effects on images
- Create a black and white image from a color image
Topic: Using Lightroom to Create Better Photography
If you do not wish to bring your computer, it’s okay but come prepared to take notes. If you do bring a computer, you will be encouraged to import and work on some images during the class. Bring a sack lunch and learn with Kim Beer!
$45 per person
Kim has over 20 years experience as a professional photographer. Her commercial work has been featured in multiple magazines, advertisements and marketing campaigns. Her fine art work has been featured at galleries across the country. Kim has been teaching Lightroom and Photoshop classes for five years. Her instruction concentrates on teaching students on practical applications for these two incredibly powerful photographic resources.
Click here to view her website!