This event offers free access to small business resources through a variety of advisors available to offer 1 on 1 consultations. Simply drop in anytime between 1-6pm!
KC Source Link
specializes in guiding aspiring startups and established small businesses to find the right resources to start, scale and accelerate.
World Class Unlimited
Available for 1 on 1 consult regarding taxes, payroll, and insurance.
Zach Luea, Attorney at Law
An attorney, licensed in KS and MO, with twelve years of experience in Business Law, Small Business Management, and Business Consulting. By providing both legal and non-legal services, can help aspiring and entry level entrepreneurs avoid costly mistakes.
Kansas Volunteer Lawyers & Accountants for the Arts
- Legal, accounting and nonprofit assistance by Kansas City Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts.
Kansas State University
- General Program information
- Degree Programs at K-State Olathe
- Leadership Dynamics Graduate Certificate
- Adult Learning Graduate Certificate
- Fall and Summer course listings