Excel for creatives - 2 hours classes:
NEW TO EXCEL? This 2 hour class will teach you basic excel skills!
Goals for this class include:
- Create a new spreadsheet.
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in a spreadsheet.
- Enter and format column titles.
- Add or delete columns, rows, and spreadsheets.
- Keep column titles in sight as you scroll down a spreadsheet.
- Select some printing options.
The INTERMEDIATE EXCEL goals include:
- Learn to use formulas and functions.
- Create and modify charts.
- Convert, sort, filter, and manage lists.
- Insert and modify illustrations in a worksheet.
- Learn to work with tables.
- Learn to use conditional formatting and styles.
The ADVANCED EXCEL CLASS includes:
- This Advanced Microsoft Excel class is designed for individuals who want to gain the skills necessary to use pivot tables, audit and analyze worksheet data, utilize data tools, collaborate with others, and create and manage macros.
Free for ArtHouse Studio Artists (Coupon IUAHStudio) and ArtHouse Members (Coupon IUAHMember). Others may attend for $10 per session.