The February session of Photography group features special guest Cherie Dean of Fetch Design. She will be available to the group to answer questions about Photoshop! If you have a Photoshop question fill out the form below.
This group is for photographers at all levels, both professional and enthusiasts, to collaborate and share photography industry information. Bring your questions and plan to take time to socialize too.
Cherie Dean is the Owner & Creative Director of Fetch Design. Established in 2000, Fetch Design is a full service design studio specializing in both print and digital visual impressions. Cherie Dean, Creative Director, brings 23 years of experience to the table. Along with her flexible team of creatives, they are able to implement multiple skill sets to deliver unique and innovative design solutions to every project.
• Earned a BFA from University of WI-Milwaukee
• From 1992 – 2000 worked for design studios in Wisconsin, California & Kansas City before opening Fetch Design
• Co-taught Typography classes at the Kansas City Art Institute
• Served on the board of the Freelance Exchange at it’s inception
• Serve as Marketing/Creative Director for KC Street Hope and Aware KCClick here to view her website!