The Job Opportunity: Part-Time Project Coordinator
We are seeking an individual who is a thorough, detail-oriented self-starter (and finisher!) who enjoys administrative tasks and project management. The immediate focus of this position will involve community cultural events, exhibits, programs and performances focused on creativity, inclusivity and social justice. Qualified candidates will be positive, energetic, and trustworthy, with excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills. Bi-lingual skills a plus. Experience in project management and community organizing preferred.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manages communications with regards to assigned events
- Collaborates with ArtHouse Staff to coordinate & prep for events and public programs
- Maintain event databases and maintains contact information
- Communicate with event participants (exhibiting artists, performers, educators, and vendors) regarding all aspects of events.
- Collects attendance, participant, and demographic data for programs and events
- Works with Event Team to identify volunteer needs
- In conjunction with Volunteer Coordinator, recruits & manages volunteer support
15 hours per week. Work 10-3pm, 3 days per week (M-F, you select days) $15/hr
Technology skills required
Apple computers, Microsoft Office Suite
Open office environment. This position requires use of a car and the ability to lift 25 pounds.
How to Apply:
Send a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three references describing your qualifications and interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Application:
This is an immediate vacancy and we would like to review all applications by May 4th.