Special Art Therapy Programming, Free to the Public!
- Feb 15 - Plaster Hand Sculptures (Thursday 1-3:00 pm)
- Feb 22 - Transforming Mountains of Medical Paperwork into Art (Thursday 1-3 pm)
- March 8 - Mandala Making with Medical Tools (Thursday 7-9 pm)
- March 15 - A Blanket for Me (Thursday 7-9 pm)
- March 18 - Family art making- Painting project (Sunday, 1-2:30 pm)
- March 22 - Compassion Fatigue- the Care of Caregivers Mosaic Making (Thursday 1-3 pm)
- April 5 - Jewelry making- The Care of Caregivers (Thursday 1-3 pm)
- April 19 - Externalizing Cancer- I am not my disease (Thursday 1:30-3 pm)
2018 Exhibition Calendar
2018 Performance Calendar:
- February 16th: Molly Hammer
- February 18th: Summer Osborne and Megan Slankard
InterUrban ArtHouse is a designated 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our Mission: To enrich the cultural and economic vibrancy of the community by creating a place where artists and creative industries can work and prosper in an affordable, sustainable and inclusive environment.