This is a group exhibition to honor those that provide help and healing to Breast Cancer patients. InterUrban ArtHouse is collaborating with Bra Couture KC, a Kansas City based organization to raise money for Breast Cancer patients in underserved communities.
Have you or your family been touched by the devastating effects of breast cancer? Is this a cause that you care about?
This exhibition is an opportunity to express this important subject through your art and help raise awareness and funds for those in need.
We are currently collecting nominations from cancer survivors that made a difference in their cancer treatment. These nominations are due by October 29th. We will partner artists with nominees to create an original piece of art based on the provider’s spirit, and experience in the field.
All media will be considered. Please call or email InterUrban ArtHouse to request any special display requirements at 913 283 7091, or email@example.com
Art will be exhibited at the InterUrban ArtHouse in Overland Park, Kansas from February 16 through March 16, 2018. The opening will be February 16, 2018 and the closing reception will be March 16, 2018.
· October 29th, 2017 – Last date to submit up to 5 images of sample work and a brief statement of introduction to InterUrban ArtHouse, www.interurbanarthouse.org
· November 3rd-5th, 2017 – Selected artists will be notified by email.
· January 27, 2018 - Deadline for delivery of final piece to InterUrban ArtHouse, 8001 Newton Street, Overland Park, KS.
· February 16, 2018 – Opening of ‘Hands that Heal’ exhibition at InterUrban ArtHouse
· March 16, 2018 – Closing reception for ‘Hands that Heal’
· April 13, 2018 - Bra Couture’s annual event in Kansas City’s Signature Hanger. Art may travel to this event and will not be available for pick up until after the close.
Terms of Agreement: All artwork will be priced at $500, with 25% to Artist, 50% to Bra Couture KC, 25% to InterUrban ArtHouse.